Dr. Nizar Dholakia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nizar Dholakia?

Posted on October 24th, 2017

I love Dr D and his staff! I have the utmost respect for him. if your looking for a dr who is going to coddle you and sugarcoat everything for you and tolerate you disregarding his advice, then he isn't your man... Dr D tells it like it is and expects his patients to heed his advice... otherwise, why waste his time and take up time he could be spending with another patient. And yes, he may take a call from another dr or patient while he is tending to you, but that's because we all matter to him, whether we are there in person or not, I personally love knowing that I am not just a chart to him and that when I walk out the door, his concern for me doesn't stop. I always feel like I am walking into the home of my best friend when I go to see Dr d and his wonderful staff...

Posted on June 7th, 2016

I absolutely love this man I don't respect him very much

Posted on February 5th, 2016

Best and most caring Doctor I have met. He saved my life. His assistant Linda is fabulous and always is helpful and caring

Posted on May 15th, 2015

Dr. Dhlokia is a wonderful doctor. If you cannot handle directness from your physician then he is not for you, but you are making a big mistake. He is caring and has a great bedside manner. He wants to help you. He is extremely knowledgeable but does not use "monster" words when talking to you. My husband and I love him!!! It is difficult to find a doctor like him.

BEST DOCTOR

Posted on June 29th, 2013

HE IS VERY FORTHCOMING, EASY TO TALK TO, EXPLAINS EVERYTHING IN A SIMPLE WAY TO UNDERSTAND YOUR PROBLEM. VERY FRANK ABOUT WHAT CAN BE DONE. THEN HE GETS WITH IT. YOU MUST FOLLOW HIS INSTRUCTIONS. BUT HE HAS SAVED MY LIFE TWICE. BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVERY HAD IN MY LIFE

Posted on August 17th, 2012

This doctor really cares about his patients. His staff is very pleasant and helpful

Flesh Eating Bacteria

Posted on August 6th, 2012

Dr. Dholakia saved my husbands life. My husband is an avid bay fisherman in Port O'Conner. He contracted the bacteria (Vibrio Vulnificus) during a big bay tournament in Port O'Conner. Won the tournamnet but by the time he got home Sunday-was running 105 fever had to go in ambulance to Cy-Fair. No clue how to treat it. Someone by chance gave us his name. We didn't even do paperwork to leave the hospital-we rushed to Park Plaza. Dr.Dholakia treated this bacteria very agressively. My husband stayed in hospital 11 days but made it without even being cut on. He cares about bedside manners. He knows his stuff. Forever thankful!

Posted on July 28th, 2012

I was not impressed however, when your in the hospital your general recourse is limited. Possible ethics issues (he is part owner of Cornerstone Hospital in southwest Houston) I "may" have been there under false pretense. Really just an uncomfortable gut feeling along with incurring five infections while admitted there.

Saved my Life

Posted on June 25th, 2012

Excellent physician..Great Bedside Manner..Takes care of his patients..his patients must always follow his instructions pertaining to their care..

Posted on August 16th, 2011

Unfair practices with Lab work

Unprofessional, poor listening skills,

Posted on October 30th, 2010

Dr Dholakia is very nice... but lacks professionalism and listening skills. He refers to my other doctors as "idiots" and answers personal cell phone calls during appointments. I am sure he is very knowledgeable in some areas but contrary to his belief is not an expert in all.... perhaps he is the "idiot"???

A great doctor

Posted on March 24th, 2010

Dr. Dholakia is a very easy going professional. Besides accurate diagnosis on the root cause of my mother's illness, he took time to explain the details and help me understand it. He also kindly recommended recovery and preventive measures based on his professionalism as well as patient's conditions. I certainly recommend him to anyone who enjoys excellence and humor.