Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nizar Hussain
Dr. Nizar Hussain, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodbridge, VA, with other offices in Woodbridge, VA and Woodbridge, VA . He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hussain is affiliated with Mary Washington Hospital. Dr. Hussain has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nizar Hussain has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Nizar Hussain has the following 1 expertise
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Dr. Nizar Hussain has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 51
My overall is thier a great staff very friendly and even when your in pain or just plain sick thier smiles and greetings makes you feel like your are already getting better and that you too want to smile and maybe even (lol) open a door for someone. Keep up the GREAT WORK and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!Welcome to 2012 WOW already!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Hussain is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mary Washington Hospital
23 Years Experience
University Of Baghdad
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nizar Hussain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodbridge, VA.