Dr. Nizar Hussain Is this you?

Posted on January 7th, 2016

He is just the best ! Because of his diagnosis and attention to detail he saved my life twice. I consider him a friend as well as my doctor.

Great Doctor and Great Staff!

Posted on September 13th, 2012

Dr.Hussain, always took as much time as needed to explain the situation to his patients. He has changed my life to a better healthy life. He has the greatest office staff around.

yuck

Posted on March 12th, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!!!! THANK U FOR ALL U DO!!!!!!!!

Posted on January 4th, 2012

My overall is thier a great staff very friendly and even when your in pain or just plain sick thier smiles and greetings makes you feel like your are already getting better and that you too want to smile and maybe even (lol) open a door for someone. Keep up the GREAT WORK and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!Welcome to 2012 WOW already!!!

The care of the patient first

Posted on December 28th, 2011

Dr. Hussain always works to find out the cause of your illness not just treat the symptoms with prescriptions. My blood pressure is under control because of his persistence.

Posted on December 3rd, 2011

My wife and I have been going to Dr Hussain since he took over the practice from Dr Albert Ventzek. He always thoroughly explains you what you need to know about any of your medical conditions he is treating. My wife and I always enjoy our visits because of his honesty in "telling it like it is" which shows his deep concern for our well being. Our visits always include discussion of family, pet, and activities, both his and ours. So our visits are like friends talking to friends with a side of serious conversation regarding current health issues and preventative measures.

One of the best "DOCTORS" in town

Posted on October 18th, 2011

Dr. Nisar Hussain is one of the best doctors in town, he treat my family and we have never had any icidents of overall concerns about the way he conducts his office.The staff over is very respectful and caring and would recommend any one to register with his office. I actually recommended my brother and his wife, my boyfriend and my daughter,even a previous co-worker. You can't get a better doctor like him around here. Some doctors would just prescribe medicine without looking into the reason why, he would test you before hand. There would never be a doctor in the making like him ever. I remember when he would dance for us before even listening to what our health concerns where and we would all laugh together. We love you Dr. Hussain no matter what.

James Wang

Posted on September 16th, 2011

Dr. Nizar Hussain, Md is a very warm caring and friendly Physician.He is one of a few who listens and caresno matter how busy he is. His superfriendliness might be judge by differentbut I know he is a great Doctor.

A great Doctor

Posted on August 24th, 2011

Dr. Hussain is as caring to one patient as another. He got me on track to a healthy life.

Mr. snow

Posted on July 19th, 2011

Best Dr. I ever had. Takes the time to tell me and my wife what we needed to hear. Lost weight, don't eat..., etc. Other Dr's just give you medication and send you home.

Same care for all

Posted on June 30th, 2011

I am a old fat ugly lady and Dr Hussain gave me the same care he gave the attractive 28 year old. He does not care who you are or what you look like.

Posted on June 7th, 2011

Dr. Hussain is the most caring physician I have been to since my childhood. He s a brilliant physician and can diagnose to detail. Even the most minute situations to the extreme he has saved numerous lives of people that I know. Thank God for Dr's like him. You can laugh and cry and he is a friend not only a physician.