Have you seen Dr. Nizar F Maraqa?

I brought my 1 year old daughter in to see Dr Maraqa for some on going concerns I have been having and he seriously answered all of my questions with ease and no judgment. We had to wait in the exam room a little longer than I would have liked but he spends extra time with his patients answering questions, definitely worth the wait. He is absolutely wonderful and is so knowledgeable. I would 100% recommend Dr Maraqa and any one in his office to any and everyone.

v.v.good

One of the absolute BEST doctors we've had the pleasure of dealing with. Very thorough, understanding and able to explain things in a way I understand. Garners immediate respect and is extremely trustworthy. We love him!

Dr. Nizar F Maraqa is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.

Dr. Nizar F Maraqa Is this you?