Dr. Nizar Tejani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nizar Tejani?

Very caring Physician

Posted on July 2nd, 2017

A friend recommended me to Dr. Tejani several years ago. He. is one of the few physicians that sits down and gets to know his patients. He cares about you and listens . He has assisted me with some difficult issues. I hate taking medicine. He explained to me that sometimes one has to take medicine in order to live a better quality of life. I am always able to get an appointment when needed. Very professional he puts you at ease. He is funny and makes me laugh. He has a wonderful way of explaining things so that you understand. Never feel rushed or as though I am a number going through a system. He and his staff are like family to me. He educates his patients making sure they understand their blood pressure, how to handle stress and whatever they need to know. He is very sensitive to your medical needs and he is very kind. Always smiles and cheers me up no matter how bad I may feel. Wish all physicians were like him.

Great!

Posted on June 5th, 2017

I was very pleased with the office staff and the doctor. They were very friendly and attentive to my sickness. Dr. Tejani took a lot of time to listen to my problem and consistently followed up to make sure the treatment was accurate and effective. I had tried two other doctors before I found Dr. Tejani who couldn't figure out the problem. However the first time going to this doctor he gave me accurate treatment. I am so happy I found him!

Health success

Posted on October 7th, 2016

A doctor that hear your medical concerns and provide comprehensive information and solutions. I enjoy his sincere conversations during the visit. Dr. Tejani's staff are most wonderful making it a great visit. It seems their goal is to make your day a pleasant one!

Posted on October 1st, 2015

Very good visit

Patient

Posted on May 30th, 2014

Dr. Tejani has always left me with a positive outlook when the visit was over. Came in with a smile and was genuinely concerned about my problem, answered my questions so that I have understanding and when he doesn't know an answer, not afraid to say and then look it up. He is truly patient oriented. I am not one to embrace a new physician, he was the exception! His staff is very professional and polite. Explained office policies to my satisfaction. I have found my new doctor!

A dr in a true meaning!

Posted on May 13th, 2014

Dr. Tejani is not only a good doctor, who listens to your problems, he also asks the rt questions to get to the problem. He has a special gift given by God which only a few doctors have it, which adds to his qualifications. I was a frustrated patient, who was tossed between specialty doctors, and no one could identify the problem, except were giving me all kind of test and prescribing medicines. I consider myself fortunate to have found him. I would recommend him 100% to all my friends.

Posted on January 21st, 2014

Only see this Doctor if you need someone who listens and spends time with you. If you need a doctor who can make you smile when you leave, then Dr. T. as he is called, is your man. He is courteous, friendly, very interested, very thorough, and digs deep. He is one of those with good listening skills and great diagnosis. I think he is the Best Dr. in town!

Posted on September 11th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Tejani was very good. If you need a doctor who listens to you and cares about you and not just rush you, then you need to go see him. He cares about his patients and it shows. He definitely is very knowledgeable and has a smile on his face which makes you smile as well. It depends on what you are looking for in your doctor. I wanted one who I could talk to, and trust and I believe I found that in Dr. Tejani.

Dr. Tejani might have saved my life

Posted on May 16th, 2013

Let me start by letting you know that I'm not a family member, friend or employee of Dr. Tejani. I had been experiencing flu like symptoms and swelling in my pelvic region for about two weeks. I had seen a local Doctor who I used for common cold treatments and things like that. They did bloodwork, urine samples, etc. and have me Valtrex (Herpes medicine!) to treat the swelling even though I had no history of std's! After two weeks of poor communication from Eagles Landing Family Practice, my wife started looking for a specialist. I basically had swelling that was getting more severe and ELFP scheduled my follow up visits for a day when my Doctor wasn't even working. So, I showed up to Dr. Tejani's office not knowing what to expect. Within 5 minutes if seeing him, he was on the phone with a Urologist, scheduling an MRI and hurrying me to the hospital. Here we are one week later, after having a successful surgery that lasted about an hour only 21 hours after first stepping foot in Dr. Tejani's office. I Had a bacterial infection that was in the process if working its way through my pelvic region and into other parts. I have to get daily treatments for IV antibiotics for a few more weeks, but I truly believe that Dr. Tejani's attentiveness to me and his exceptional knowledge of the seriousness of my condition either saved part of my body or possibly my entire life! I'm not completely out of the woods yet, but I am 99.9% sure I am in the beat hands possible! Best Doctor I have ever seen and very courteous, prompt, attentive, gentile and caring. This Doctor cares about his patients! Not about the money being sent over from the insurance company! Thanks Dr. T and staff!!!!

Posted on March 8th, 2013

Love Dr. Tejani. Staff is fantastic. They really listen. I mean really listen and treat you like family.

Telecommunications Professional

Posted on February 6th, 2013

I cannot remember a time when my doctor spent so much time talking to me. At the end of the examination, he defined a set of action items and mapped a course of action for each aimed at improving my state of health.

Posted on January 18th, 2013

Dr Tejani has helped me throughout various illnesses and health issues. He is thorough in his exam and direct with his instructions and diagnosis. He is a great listener, and he is caring and comforting. I have been seeing him for approximately four years, and I can't imagine using another doctor.