Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Njideka C Obiekwe has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Njideka C Obiekwe has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
Dr. Njideka C Obiekwe has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 41
Absolutely horrid bedside manner. Pressured me to undergo invasive procedures completely unrelated to my reason for visiting her, showed no compassion when I disclosed history of sexual abuse, and yelled at me to stop crying.
Dr Obiekwe Is one of the fist Doctors I have met, that takes her job very heartfelt, carring and honestly,She saved my life and I would not be here today if she didnt give me the care I deserved. A rating of 5 stars is not enough for this Doctor she needs 1000 stars...Dr O I love you and thank you for being there for me as a Doctor, Friend and patient
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
21 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1997
Morehouse School Of Medicine
Dr. Njideka C Obiekwe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Njideka C Obiekwe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Opelika, AL.