Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nnalu F Ochei has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 20
Dr Ochei is very impatient and never give enough time for questions. Rush rush rush all the time, NOT FRIENDLY to the children. Personally, she was rude to us because we ask why she was rushing before answering our question about our 4 month old baby. All she does is give out printed paper for information which I can google and read. Very disappointing!!!
I have been bringing my kids to Dr.Ochei for 4 years!!!! She is the best...! I love that everybody is in the same page and communicate together!! To me that is very important..! When my kids are sick I only have to come that one time and don't have to follow because the medications she prescibes are THE BEST!!! there is no need to come back!! My kids lover her and her staff!! They feel comfortable with her and that is a must for me!! Dr.Ochei and staff are GREAT with children!!! I will be moving to McKinney and I am driving from over there all the to her.. I will not change Drs for NOTHING!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR OCHEI!!!;) Thank you!! Dr. Ochei!!!
Dr. Ochei is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Nigeria
Graduated in 1988
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Nnalu F Ochei accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsPm Pediatrics, 860 Hebron Pkwy Ste 202, Lewisville, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nnalu F Ochei in this video.
Dr. Nnalu F Ochei is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lewisville, TX.