Dr. Nnalu Ochei Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Nnalu Ochei?

Posted on May 27th, 2017

Dr Ochei is very impatient and never give enough time for questions. Rush rush rush all the time, NOT FRIENDLY to the children. Personally, she was rude to us because we ask why she was rushing before answering our question about our 4 month old baby. All she does is give out printed paper for information which I can google and read. Very disappointing!!!

doctors visit

Posted on April 13th, 2016

very impatient with kids.I would not refer her to anyone.I don't know maybe just a different culture etc...but from my visit with a relative I could see she has no patients.

Posted on November 6th, 2015

Very professional and personable

Posted on December 4th, 2012

You almost always have to wait a considerable amount of time here. In my opinion it is worth it, Dr. Ochei is amazing.

I love it!!! And highly recommend it!!!

Posted on October 6th, 2011

I have been bringing my kids to Dr.Ochei for 4 years!!!! She is the best...! I love that everybody is in the same page and communicate together!! To me that is very important..! When my kids are sick I only have to come that one time and don't have to follow because the medications she prescibes are THE BEST!!! there is no need to come back!! My kids lover her and her staff!! They feel comfortable with her and that is a must for me!! Dr.Ochei and staff are GREAT with children!!! I will be moving to McKinney and I am driving from over there all the to her.. I will not change Drs for NOTHING!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR OCHEI!!!;) Thank you!! Dr. Ochei!!!

Dr. is OK Needs new office staff

Posted on October 4th, 2011

Office staff need to work with parents, not always nice.Doctor Ochei is sweet to my kids makes them laugh but its hard to get an answer from her.I would have keeped taking my kids to see her if the office staff inproved.Front desk is very rude on the phone and in person.

Posted on July 12th, 2011

Wait time is not long. Doctor is nice. Just wish explained things in more detail. Instead I have to ask lots of questions and then get short answers. But willstay with her bc she nice. Office staff is great too.

An excellent Pediatrician

Posted on July 3rd, 2011

Dr Ochei is an excellent pediatrician who loves children and relates very well with them. She is always playful with my children and makes them feel very relaxed.

Posted on June 28th, 2011

Well decorated office, staff members are very kid friendly, take their time and explain diagnoise's and medication and plan of phycian. the Dr. is very nice takes her time with patient and examines throughly and always makes sures kids get their sucker and sticker before leaving an AWESOME DR!!!!

Not a kid friendly bedside manner

Posted on December 6th, 2010

I expect a pediatrician to be very kid friendly, in their approach to kids, I did not get that from her. She appears to be accurate and complete in her assesments but not friendly to kids.

Posted on November 2nd, 2016