Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nneamaka B Agochukwu MD
Dr. Nneamaka B Agochukwu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Plastic Surgery. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Nneamaka B Agochukwu has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Nneamaka B Agochukwu has the following 6 expertise
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Hair Restoration
7 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2011
University Of Kentucky Medical Center
Dr. Nneamaka B Agochukwu Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Nneamaka B Agochukwu's office for more information.
800 Rose St Lexington, KY : (859) 323-5000
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Nneamaka B Agochukwu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lexington, KY.