Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Noah S Finkel has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
I have a rare arthritic condition known as Ankylosing Spondylitis. I have been in pain for years and thought it was due to a car accident I had when I was younger. No one could tell me otherwise, so that is what I kept on believing. After 10 years of suffering with pain, seeing MANY doctors and not knowing the cause or proper treatment of my pain, my wife conviced me to see an ortho doctor. After asking several people for opinions on who to see, it seemed as though everyone recommended Dr. Finkel. Within ten minutes into the exam, Dr. Finkel knew exactly what was wrong. He did the proper tests to confirm and recommended treatment. While living with this condiditon is still difficult, it is better and more manageable now thanks to Dr. Finkel's diagnosis. I am truly grateful to him and would highly recommend him to anyone!
This doctor and his staff should be giving seminars to the medical community regarding proper patient care. Dr. Finkel and Dr. Romano are true professionals and while I realize they don't need my endorsement, I am compelled to comment. Every time I leave this office I not only feel better physically but also emotionally.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
49 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1969
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Noah S Finkel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsProhealth Care Associates Llp, 205 E Main St Ste 1, Huntington, NY
Dr. Noah S Finkel is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Huntington, NY.