Dr. Noah S Finkel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Noah S Finkel?

Wait time was too long

Awesome Doctor

The BEST Ortho Dr. around BY FAR

I have a rare arthritic condition known as Ankylosing Spondylitis. I have been in pain for years and thought it was due to a car accident I had when I was younger. No one could tell me otherwise, so that is what I kept on believing. After 10 years of suffering with pain, seeing MANY doctors and not knowing the cause or proper treatment of my pain, my wife conviced me to see an ortho doctor. After asking several people for opinions on who to see, it seemed as though everyone recommended Dr. Finkel. Within ten minutes into the exam, Dr. Finkel knew exactly what was wrong. He did the proper tests to confirm and recommended treatment. While living with this condiditon is still difficult, it is better and more manageable now thanks to Dr. Finkel's diagnosis. I am truly grateful to him and would highly recommend him to anyone!

I don't usually do this but...

This doctor and his staff should be giving seminars to the medical community regarding proper patient care. Dr. Finkel and Dr. Romano are true professionals and while I realize they don't need my endorsement, I am compelled to comment. Every time I leave this office I not only feel better physically but also emotionally.