Dr. Noah S Schenkman Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Noah S Schenkman?

Complete Waste of Time and Money

Patient a ridiculously high bill to have nothing done to help my situation except to be told deal with it, there is nothing we can do to help. Also worst bedside manner ever had in a doctor.

Awkward & Unhelpful

This is probably one of the most awkward doctors visit I have every had. He barely looked me in the face and was sitting on his hand the whole time. Horrible bedside manner not only that he basically sent me home with the response as just deal with it there is nothing we can do for you. He makes me never want to go the UVA Health System for care again if they are all this uncaring.