Dr. Noah H Starkey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Noah H Starkey?

Cromwell CT

He saw me as an urgert at the Starling Cromwell office covering another doctor. He promptly removed my stitches and ordered an antibiotic. Seemed very knowledgeable and up to date. He was very direct but pleasant.

Very Nice

Listened to my mother patiently even though she had dementia.

Absolutely Recommended!

Straight to the point. Dr. Starkey has a great presence. He explains his observations and diagnosis in detailed 'regular' language. Great guy, I'm glad his expertise is available to me..

Meet & Greet

I was looking for a Doctor I could not only trust but could relate to on a personal level. Dr. Starkey spent a great deal of time both listening and explaining. I was very comfortable with his analysis of my physical condition and pleased with his bedside manner.

New front desk staff is great.

Dr Stakrey is very attentive to your health needs.

GREAT OFFICE

Very pleasant receptionist. Can get lab tests and my pacemaker checked. Accurate diagnosis. Dr. Starkey decreased the number of medications I was taking so I saved money and felt better.

Had same day Uscis exam

very compassionate

helped me get through tough time with suboxone

Shoulder pain

Went to the dr a week ago with shoulder pain and he told me in front of the student (which he never asked if the student could join us) that I slept wrong - one week later I am still in the same amount of pain and fear I dislocated it!! I am seeking another opinion today!

The medical assistants are amazing. Very nice staff once you visit a few times. My biggest problem is that they do not return phone messages. I received a voicemail a few days ago telling me that my bloodwork came back positive for a disease and I have yet to hear back from them after several messages. This is not the first time this has happened to me where I left a detailed message and was never called back.

change of bedside manor. Frosty and her rude front desk people is a shame.

i am totally shocked at his lack of compassion. i have been a patient since Dr.Lee who got my blood pressure and found out i have degeneative disc disease.She left so i gave him a chance .Very compassionate at first.he prescribed new meds for me. Now they call it narcotic Fridays, he drug tests everyone.Insurance didn't pay the 155.00.i WENT IN WITH 2 FRACTURES in wrist and he wanted to drug test me while i was in extreme pain. He totally didn't think that peeing in a jar with broken wrist was impossible. DON'T CARE. i realize he said i had marijuana in pee and he would take me off meds cold turkey. I AM PUSHING 60 and I don't think i deserve to be treated this way. Its legal for medical use in CT.i DON'T SMOKE MUCH BECAUs of cost. I would rather take a plant than all of the addictive meds. he gives me,the side effects and possible effects on liver and such are very scary.

Dr. Noah H Starkey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Enfield, CT.