- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Noah T Zinkin
Dr. Noah T Zinkin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington, NY. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Zinkin is affiliated with Huntington Hospital Association. Dr. Zinkin has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Noah T Zinkin has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Noah T Zinkin has the following 10 expertise
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Showing 4 of 24
Self-verified patient of Dr. Noah T Zinkin - Posted on June 22nd, 2017
Excellent doctor excellent experience
Self-verified patient of Dr. Noah T Zinkin - Posted on April 22nd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Noah T Zinkin - Posted on December 1st, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. Noah T Zinkin - Posted on July 16th, 2010
DR Z IS A CARING, NOBLE, AND THOROUGH . DR ZINKIN JUST PROVED TO ME AFTER 6 YEARS OF BEING A PATIENT THAT HE IS ALL ABOUT THE PATIENT. STARTING HIS ON PRACTICE RECENTLY SHOWED ME THAT HE WANTS MORE ONE ON ONE WITH PATIENTS. THE PLACE HE WAS PRACTICING BEFORE WAS SO RUSHED AND IT SEEMED MORE IMPORTANT TO SEE AS MANY AS POSSIBLE RATHER THAN TREAT THE PROBLEM AND EASE THE PATIENT. I WAS FLOORED TO SEE HIM START FROM SCRATCH SOLEY TO HAVE MORE TIME WITH HIS PATIENTS AND REALLY GET TO KNOW THEM. I AM VERY ILL WITH A DISEASE I DONT UNDERSTAND. DR Z ALWAYS CALLS ME BACK AND GOES TO BAT FOR YOU WHEN IT COMES TO THE INSURANCE COMPANIES AND OR THE FDA. YOU WANT THAT WHEN YOU ARE SEEING A DR. PLUS HES AS SWEET AS A PEACH.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Zinkin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Noah T Zinkin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsINNOVATIVE OTOLARYNGOLOGY PC, 775 Park Ave Ste 225, Huntington, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Noah T Zinkin, MD - Gastroenterology in Huntington, NY, in this video.
Dr. Noah T Zinkin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Huntington, NY.