Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Noam Cohen
Dr. Noam Cohen, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology. Dr. Cohen is affiliated with Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System, Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He speaks English.
Dr. Noam Cohen has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Rhinorrhea
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Cohen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
15 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Noam Cohen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3900 Woodland Ave, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Noam Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.