Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Naomi I Sudeen-Paschall has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 11
I have never been to a doctor before that cares so much for their patients. She is always available, day or night. Dr. Paschall takes her own "call" so you never have to worry about who is going to get back to you. Very surprised at some of these comments as this doctor and her staff went above and beyond to take care of me. Amazing experience!
Used to be an excellent doctor for the most part but the doctor I started seeing 5 years ago and who Dr. Paschall is now is a night and day difference. She will not listen to me. My appointments while pregnant, a high risk pregnancy so I had an appointment almost every week throughout my entire pregnancy, would take at the very least 45 minutes to see Dr. Paschall and then she would come in the exam room, read what the nurse (very impersonal and rude nurses) had written and ramble off something to sound as if she was paying attention and would leave before I could open my mouth to ask a question or express concerns. For 4 consecutive appointments over a 5 week period she would suggest a medication that I am highly allergic to and she had known that for five years and it is clearly indicated in my chart as well. If you worry at all about your health or the health of your unborn child and express concerns to her she will get extremely annoyed and be very snide in response. It is like you're talking to a wall if you do get a word in. I have had well over 10 problems with prescriptions she has written for me in the last year where the pharmacist either couldn't read her writing, Dr. Paschall forgot to put a dosage amount or frequency, or she forgot to put her Dr. ID# on it. When I would have to call her because the pharmacist couldn't get ahold of her to get the information she would get mad as if it were somehow my fault. Her bedside manner has become so awful that she will either leave you angry, confused, crying, frustrated, or often all of the above. 5 years ago I raved about her and highly recommended her. Over the last 2 years my experience with her has declined to the point where I have no choice but to fire her and move on which does not bring me any pleasure. I would not trust her with even the simplest of women's health issues at this point. Unacceptable in every way and completely inexcusable!
Dr. Sudeen-Paschall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Naomi I Sudeen-Paschall accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNoami Indeira Sudeen-Paschall Md, 100 Covey Dr Ste 204, Franklin, TN
Dr. Naomi I Sudeen-Paschall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, TN.