Dr. Naomi I Sudeen-Paschall Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Naomi I Sudeen-Paschall?

Incredible OBGYN!!

Love Dr. Paschall. Nothing short of amazing. I've never felt so comfortable with a doctor. I couldn't be any more happy with a doctor. She was amazing during my entire pregnancy and my delivery was smooth.

Will NEVER go anywhere else!

I have never been to a doctor before that cares so much for their patients. She is always available, day or night. Dr. Paschall takes her own "call" so you never have to worry about who is going to get back to you. Very surprised at some of these comments as this doctor and her staff went above and beyond to take care of me. Amazing experience!

Worst Possible Experience With a Doctor

Used to be an excellent doctor for the most part but the doctor I started seeing 5 years ago and who Dr. Paschall is now is a night and day difference. She will not listen to me. My appointments while pregnant, a high risk pregnancy so I had an appointment almost every week throughout my entire pregnancy, would take at the very least 45 minutes to see Dr. Paschall and then she would come in the exam room, read what the nurse (very impersonal and rude nurses) had written and ramble off something to sound as if she was paying attention and would leave before I could open my mouth to ask a question or express concerns. For 4 consecutive appointments over a 5 week period she would suggest a medication that I am highly allergic to and she had known that for five years and it is clearly indicated in my chart as well. If you worry at all about your health or the health of your unborn child and express concerns to her she will get extremely annoyed and be very snide in response. It is like you're talking to a wall if you do get a word in. I have had well over 10 problems with prescriptions she has written for me in the last year where the pharmacist either couldn't read her writing, Dr. Paschall forgot to put a dosage amount or frequency, or she forgot to put her Dr. ID# on it. When I would have to call her because the pharmacist couldn't get ahold of her to get the information she would get mad as if it were somehow my fault. Her bedside manner has become so awful that she will either leave you angry, confused, crying, frustrated, or often all of the above. 5 years ago I raved about her and highly recommended her. Over the last 2 years my experience with her has declined to the point where I have no choice but to fire her and move on which does not bring me any pleasure. I would not trust her with even the simplest of women's health issues at this point. Unacceptable in every way and completely inexcusable!