Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Noble M Maleque has the following 1 specialty
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
- Chest Pain
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
Showing 3 of 3
Ease off App't, Courteous staff, follows up after visit does not apply: He is an hospitalist not apply to Dr Maleque as he works only in the hospital. I had been hurting in Emory University Hospital Midtown since 1 AM. When he arrived with 2 residents, I feel that I had some persons wDo listen to me and my spouse. EUHM's ER is terrible. I am thankful Dr Maleque and his residents. They cared for upstairs.
Dr. Maleque is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Noble M Maleque accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEmory University Hospital Midtown, 550 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Noble M Maleque in this video.
Dr. Noble M Maleque is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.