Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Noble B Rainwater has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Man this doctor is a rude,non carrying,liar,and other things I cant say because they are curse words. He is for the insurance company and does not care about your heath. In my opinion he needs his license striped for medicine he is such a joke of a doctor. Stay away from this doctor he don't believe a word you say calls you a liar,will do exactly opposite of what he says he will do you could be parallelized and he would call you a liar. Calls your employer and tells them lies and that nothings wrong with you just stay away from this quack doctor.
33 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
St Paul Medical Center
Dr. Noble B Rainwater accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNoble Bryan Rainwater Md, 200 Timberbluff Ln, Murphy, TX
Dr. Noble B Rainwater is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murphy, TX.