N. Ashcraft Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen N. Ashcraft?

comforting

Posted on November 7th, 2017

When dealing with this type of pain, patience and understanding is greatly appreciated. Usually doctors don't have a completely balanced staff. My visit today consisted of laughter from the initial warming visit from the receptionist, the laughter and complete calmness from my nurse, down to the staff in the procedure room. Not many people could say they had a good time at the doctors, but I can!! You guys rock, thank you!!

Love what Dr. Ashcraft does.

Posted on October 25th, 2017

i love coming to see Dr. Ashcraft. He made me feel very comfortable and explained everything that he is doing while giving injection. He is very patient and listens to everything that is said. i had a lot of fear when I first came to see him in May. He eased my fears and made me feel much better. i will always come back to have my spinal injections done by him if given a choice, and I did again in October. Thank you for making me feel better.

Very helpful and informative

Posted on September 25th, 2017

The dr and staff was wonderful and alleviated all of my concerns and worries.

Very good doctor

Posted on August 5th, 2009

Dr Ashcraft started working on relieving pain in my lower back and neck. My injuries were caused by several IED blast in Iraq. Dr Ashcraft is very professional and was very helpful in relieving the pain that I was receiving from my injuries. I salute you sir for your patriotism and taking exceptional care of your patients

Posted on September 10th, 2016