Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Noel A Cabrera MD
Dr. Noel A Cabrera has 3 locations
1640 Town Center Cir Ste 204
Weston, FL 33326
Dr. Noel A Cabrera has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Noel A Cabrera has the following 13 expertise
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Personality Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression
Dr. Noel A Cabrera is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Noel A Cabrera - Posted on May 31st, 2017
I have known Dr. Noel Cabrera since 2008 and he has been a life saver both for me and my son, who has been under his care since 2009. He has successfully treated both of our conditions. Listens carefully to our answers to his pertinent questions, seems always to really care, and takes the extra mile to help. Besides, he has truthful and up-to-date knowledge of the medications, dosages and interactions and finds the combination that is right. Dr. Cabrera has changed our lives for the better!
We were lucky to find Dr. Cabrera
Self-verified patient of Dr. Noel A Cabrera - Posted on January 12th, 2016
Exceptional Dr. Professional, understanding, supportive, provides suggestions and provides a safe environment to share. He takes things at the pace that is needed. He doesn't push hard rather he works with your comfort level with the family. He is engaged and truly cares for families. We always feel better leaving than when we got there. He has made a signifiant difference in our family.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Jackson Health System
Dr. Noel A Cabrera Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Noel A Cabrera's office for more information.
2625 Executive Park Dr Ste 3 Weston, FL : (954) 385-0055
1640 Town Center Cir Ste 204 Weston, FL : (954) 349-1060
3521 W Broward Blvd Ste 301 Lauderhill, FL : (954) 587-1008
Locations & Directions
Dr. Noel A Cabrera is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Weston, FL.