Dr. Noel Drury Is this you?

It has been several years since I was in Dr. Drury's care. I was also a patient at Hoag Hospital in CA in which he was my doctor there as well. He might be stern and a bit rigid but he literally saved my life as I was determined to end my life. Thank God for his continued care as life has given me so very much since that period in my life.

Noel Drury M.D.

Dr.Drury was my psychiatrist for many years and he was enormously helpful to me. He put me on a medication that literally changed my life. It is not convenient to meet with him and so I have not seen him in several years. However, I would feel comfortable calling him tomorrow with a question.