Dr. Noel Estioko Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Noel Estioko?

Very unprofessional

Posted on May 26th, 2011

I went to the emergency room at mercy and this Dr. did not spend any time asking questions or speaking to me. He had no eye contact with me was very cold and did not want to be bothered at all. I had a sinus infection and was treated previously the year before and the treatment was excellent. This Dr. is unprofessional I have never been treated like this from any Dr. and he should not be in any emergency room!!! If they treat everyone like this they should not be treating anyone. Stay away from Mercy emergency room in Wilkes barre choose another hospital. And dont be treated by this Dr!!!!!

Posted on April 6th, 2011

If you arrive at Wilkes-Barre General Hospital and this is the attending Emergency Room Doctor, please request another doctor to be transferred to another hospital. My mother arrived complaining of hip pain and although we (family members) expressed other concerns, these concerns were dismissed because they didn't see a break on an x-ray. My mother couldn't put weight on her hip to even sit and Dr. Estioko was going to discharge her without further testing with the exception of blood work. My mom was admitted once my father complained and forced them to contact family doctor.

Posted on November 22nd, 2016