Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Noel A Maun
Dr. Noel A Maun, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Venice, FL. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Maun is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Baptist Health South Florida. Dr. Maun has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Noel A Maun has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Blood Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Noel Maun is top notch. He's the best and the FL Cancer on Venice Island, FL is also the best. The staff are excellent. I enjoy going there. Sometimes I make a couple of cho Texas sheet cakes and take them in so everyone that works there gets a piece, especially Dr. Maun. I return in Feb for blood work and a to see Dr. Maun. I'm looking forward to it. At church this am I recommended Dr. Maun to my Friend. She's going to follow up on Monday.
I changed doctors for my cancer treatment due to the lack of bedside manner in the other doctor. Dr. Maun is very professional but has a caring attitude. Best of all, he listens and answers questions and treats you as a person and not the "lung cancer in room 2". He has my trust which is not easy to get.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Maun is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Noel A Maun accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFlorida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute Venice Island, 901 Tamiami Trl S Ste A2, Venice, FL
Dr. Noel A Maun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Venice, FL.