Dr. Noel Perinpanayagam Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Noel Perinpanayagam?

Excellent

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

I have seen Dr Perin for spinal issues over the last 6 years. He has done fusion on both my cervical spine and lumbar spine, with excellent results. Dr Perin is an amazing surgeon, in skill and compassion. His staff is also competent and compassionate. I highly recommend Dr Perin!

R.N.

Posted on May 16th, 2016

Dr. Perin is an extremely knowledgeable and exceptionally kind doctor, with a very warm, comforting bedside manner. I have been with a friend who he operated on and took excellent care of. I've also seen him personally and feel he is the best.

Posted on March 24th, 2016

The best neurosurgeon in the country and the one NYC called as a first responder when "Sully's" plane landed on the Hudson River in 2009!

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on January 17th, 2016

Dr. Perin performed a laminectomy and two level spinal fusion - L4/L5, L5/S1 on me. The work and the results were excellent. Relatively small incisions and quick recovery. I experience complications due to a fall caused by an unstable commode incorrectly set up in my apartment. Dr. Perin was sensitive and responsive to my concerns and ordered X-rays and a CAT scan until the source of the problem was determined. I highly recommend him.

Posted on December 31st, 2014

Doctor Perin and his staff members are wonderful! After numerous visits to other Surgeons who were unable to help me, I found Doctor Perin; he was able to remove a tumor from my pelvis with confidence. The other doctors I visited had all reported they would have difficulty going so. I was so pleased to have had Doctor Perin as my surgeon.

Posted on July 7th, 2017