Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Noel T Rivers-Bulkeley has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Noel T Rivers-Bulkeley has the following 12 expertise
- Sleep Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Showing 5 of 5
I have been a patient of Dr Riversbuckeley's for 17 years. He is not only kind and compassionate but extremely knowlegable of mental health issues and their treatment. He diagnosed my illness accurately and quickly and provided me an excellent, conservative treatment plan that provided successful results. I absolutely recommend his practice to anyone needing mental health diagnosis and treatment. He treats not just the mental health challenges you may be experiencing but every aspect of how they overall effect your life. I believe you will be well satisfied with your treatment.
I have lived in Japan for 18 years. Dr. Rivers-Buckeley gave me back my life so that I could move to Japan. He hospitalized me in Ridgeview Institue for 7 and 1/2 weeks. It was the absolute BEST thing that I have ever done for myself!!!! I have met a lot of psychiatrists in my life, but I absolutely adore Dr. Rivers-Buckeley only!!! He is the best, most caring Psychiatrist in the world!!! He saved my life!! I was at the point of death and he picked up on it in my first visit to his office. I find myself thinking about his advice and wisdom frequently! I have never met a Physician who is more caring about his patients than Dr. Rivers-Buckeley!!!!
38 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNoel Timothy Rivers-Bulkeley Md, 4360 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd Ste 530, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Noel T Rivers-Bulkeley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.