Dr. Noel Tenenbaum Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Noel Tenenbaum?

Do not use him

Posted on November 29th, 2017

Had smart Lipo done 3 months ago on my upper and lower abdomen. NO Change at all just a huge inconvenience and lighter on my pocket. He is nice enough but that doesn't fix I am out the money.

eyelid surgery

Posted on November 24th, 2017

I went to Dr. Tenenbaum to have my eyelids done again after another doctor messed them up. He did it right there in his office without anesthesia. They came out great! I'm not having my daughter to go him for breast augmentation. We'll see how that goes!

Don't use Groupon to find doctors!

Posted on October 25th, 2017

When you use groupon to find a doctor, you end up paying 4 times the price, both in horrible results, and in money to find a better doctor to fix. Lesson learned!

Loved him and the results

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

I had a mini brow lift and Dr Tenenbaum did an amazing job. I loved him and the staff. I will only go to him for any future needs.

Upset about smart lipo

Posted on July 2nd, 2016

Got smart Lipo done on lower abdomen was told if results were not good he would touch up after. After reaching out numerous times and going to the office to express my concerns he is Now is refusing to touch up and recommended I need a tummy tuck for $3000 more dollars. Not happy at all

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

Went for an upper and lower lipo treatment. After 3 months NO VISIBLE results After 3 months told me I should have gotten a tummy tuck to see results but TOOK my $2000.00

The Best!!!

Posted on April 25th, 2016

Dr T has been my Surgeon for several years due to my Breast Cancer. My first major surgery and with the reconstruction, very involved. He has been nothing but professional, supportive, knowledgeable, kind and caring!! Always willing to spend the time necessary to answer any questions or concerns. He has consistently remained positive and put the needs of his patients first! Thank you for all you do!!

Excellent Work

Posted on March 10th, 2016

It's been over ten years since my neck lift and I still look years younger. My eye lift was over five years ago and still looks great. He's a superbly competent M.D. I've recommended him to others with great results.

Posted on September 30th, 2015

I am ecstatic about my results. My breast augmentation and lift are great. I'm going back to Dr. Tenenbaum for Smartlipo.

Excellent doctor and staff

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

I have had nothing but a wonderful experience with Dr. Tenenbaum and his staff. His office manager and nurse, are very professional and fast to return any phone calls, and emails. They communicate well with Dr. Tenenbaum. Dr. Tenenbaum is a kind man, who cares about his patients and is dedicated to giving them the best results. He has wonderful bedside manners, and truly cares about his patients. He makes himself available for his patients and follows up with them routinely. And this is from a patient who traveled from out of town to see him. I would highly recommend him to anyone, and to the Tampa Bay area.

The Best Doctor By Far

Posted on April 28th, 2015

After my long search for a doctor. I decides Dr.Tenebaum was the best choice! I was a little worried with the fact that he was the cheapest I found for a breast augmentation but he is also the only one I had a real connection with. I am so glad I went with him! The surgery went great and the recovery has been fast. I have already suggested him to several people I know!

Posted on March 10th, 2015

He is Amazing doctor with a great staff that truly cares .