Dr. Noel Villanueva Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Noel Villanueva?

Rude unprofessional

He asked my mother why she doesn't speak the language if she has been here for more than 20 yrs! What did that have to do with my moms health problems!!! She was understanding everything he was saying she's just embarrassed to speak it!!!! He started raising his voice I asked him to please lower his voice because I wasn't being rude or raising my voice at him but he kept on so I raised my voice and he just put my moms chart down and walked out! Which was the best thing he ever did!!!

very bad experience with this surgeon on an emergency surgery

I just pray that no one else has to go through what we experienced with this surgeon. He is very rude and loud and no compasssion whatsoever, very defensive. We did not have a choice on which surgeon would do the operation, as it was an emergency surgery. But heard several complaints from several nurses, which suggested that I do a complaint on him. Several others said they would already, which I was glad to hear.

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.