Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Noelene K Pang MD
Dr. Noelene K Pang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ventura, CA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery within the Head and Neck. She speaks English.
Dr. Noelene K Pang has the following 2 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Plastic Surgery within the Head and Neck
Dr. Noelene K Pang has the following 11 expertise
- Eye Pain
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Vision Issues
- Eye Exam
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Lasik Surgery
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Noelene K Pang - Posted on April 14th, 2015
My son was in the hospital for 9 nights and every day she would make the effort to see him after a full day of work since she was not part of the hospital staff. One time she even drove over to the hospital during her lunch time. I am forever grateful to her. She is very professional, meticulous, precise and thorough but most of all very caring.
18 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Noelene K Pang Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMIRAMAR EYE SPECIALISTS MEDICAL, 3085 Loma Vista Rd, Ventura, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Noelene K Pang, MD - Ophthalmology in Ventura, CA, in this video.
Dr. Noelene K Pang is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ventura, CA.