Dr. Noelle M Aikman Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Noelle M Aikman?

No regard for women's health

I was referred to Dr. Aikman for peri-menopausal symptoms. I was excited because she came highly recommended. I, myself, work as a health professional and was really looking forward to my appointment. To my dismay, Dr. Aikman was condescending, dismissive, rude and did not educate or offer any suggestions to any of my questions. Having worked in women's health in the past, I am appalled that she chose this line of work if she was going to be dismissive and unhelpful. It was a TERRIBLE experience and I would not recommend this physician to ANYONE under any circumstances.

Misdiagnosed

I had a horrible experience with Dr. Aikman. I have a history of dermoid ovarian cyst. I had a previous surgery to have them removed. I presented to Dr. Aikman with lower pelvic pain that was similar to the pain I had when I had my prior surgery. She totally disregarded me and told me nothing was wrong without even sending me for a ultrasound. When asked what I should do about the pain I was having she told me nothing. I went to another ob/gyn 2 weeks later who took my pain serious and stated it was wrong how Dr. Aikman treated me. She sent me for a ultrasound and sure enough I had cysts. I had surgery 2 months later with a specalist. I never went back to Dr. Aikman, if I had taken her word it's very possible I could have ended up with emergent surgery and lost my ovaries and with it a chance to have children per my new ob/gyn. Go to her at your own risk. She clearly does not practice safely.

horrible doctor. anyone who has written positive experiences about this doctor must work for her. she treats her staff and her patients like garbage

not or your sacred pregnancy please

She Does not care At all, worst possible doctor. guilt ridden over my choice, and think my baby may have suffered in retrospect. please trust me!!!! I beseech you stay away!!!!please choose wisely!!! !

This was the worst doctor I have used in a very long time. The staff is un professional, rude and have no manners. They have cost me over a thousand dollars not filing my visits in the timely fashion. One time I made a visit came from NY and the doctor told me I had to reschedule when I got there. She even charged me for the visit. I made a mistake choosing this doctor because she was in my network.

I have no problem referring anybody to Dr. Aikman

Always professional and prompt

I have no problem referring anybody to Dr. Aikman

I was referred to Dr. Aikman by my personal care physician. She performed my hysterectomy and she did a wonderful job. I have always gotten along well with Dr. Aikman and never felt like I couldn't ask her any questions. I have yet to wait in the waiting room for more than 15 minutes. The staff is welcoming. She comes in do what's expected and I'm back to work. I have since referred my best friend and anybody else that's looking for a gyn. I find her to be a real person.

Miss my old Dr. Aikman

Perhaps it's just me, but I have been seeing Dr. Aikman since I was 20, and am now 42. Her demeanor used to be so cheerful. My last visit, well, short, brusque, and nothing comforting about it at all. I miss my old Dr. Aikman's cheery attitude...and warmth. Very sad, but thinking about changing doctors now, as my relative also mentioned the same. :(

Dr. Aikman saved my life. What more do I need to say?

Cold and Uncaring

First pregnancy... Dr. Aikman is cold and lacks any ability to connect. Irritated by questions. Rushes through appointments. Told me she wanted to induce two days after due date for scheduling purposes. Paid little attention to concerns. A doctor needs to do more than diagnose. She may be bright but lacks any semblance of human emotion.

Excellent Doctor... Couldn't Be Happier!

Dr. Aikman has delivered all four of my children and I absolutely love her! She is prompt, direct and professional. I couldn't be happier to be a patient of hers. She is one of the best doctors around .

I appreciate her honesty and sense of humor. I would highly recommend her.