Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Noellee T Clarke has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Noellee T Clarke has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
Dr. Noellee T Clarke has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Noellee T Clarke is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I've been seeing Dr. Clarke for about 5 years now and I have never been disappointed. She's smart, caring and attentive and I must admit I am spoiled by her beside manner. Too bad all physicians do not have her finesse. I never feel that I am just another patient in an ongoing assembly line. Awesome doctor and hope she continues to stay in the Charlotte area.
Dr. Clark is one who truly cares about her patients. She continues to strive to enhance her skill set and knowledge by always applying herself beyond her limits. I admire her professionalism, connection with patients, and gentle nature. She is very detailed, prompt, courteous, accurate, and takes the time to really listen to me. I appreciate and respect her. I recommend Dr. Clark to every female. You won't be disappointed.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
15 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Noellee T Clarke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana North Carolina PPOx
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Noellee T Clarke in this video.
Dr. Noellee T Clarke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.