The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nojan Talebzadeh has the following 2 specialties
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Showing 5 of 27
Surprised he has any patients! Scheduler talked so fast you could hardly understand her. Very rude. Even offered to pay out of pocket for a consultation and was told this could not be done. Actually, had scheduled an appointment 6 weeks out and I was to bring my Mri disk with me. She then informed me she would have to cancel my appointment because he did not accept self payments. Really? What do people do without insurance? My understanding Great Doctor, staff member?????
After an hour of waiting in the room with no doctor, Dr. Talebradeh appeared. He told me he wanted to do a procedure that, in the bottom line, had 0 to 50% chance of success but would cost me $4,000 to do. Then they left me in the waiting room for another hour, before telling me they will call me later instead.
I was suffering with PTSD newly diagnosed when I ran into serious problems with my wisdom teeth I was in terrible pain with very limited deantal insurance at the time and still he saw me and took care of my problem with sedation dentistry twice once at his office and once at the Hospital he did an outstanding job both him and his staff.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
- University Of California At San Francisco School Of Dentistry
Dr. Nojan Talebzadeh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
Sharp Health Plan
- Sharp Health Blue Choice
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouth County Surgery Center, 246 F St, Chula Vista, CA
Dr. Nojan Talebzadeh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chula Vista, CA.