Dr. Nojan Talebzadeh Is this you?

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized

Have you seen Dr. Nojan Talebzadeh?

Difficult scheduling appointment!

Posted on March 23rd, 2016

Surprised he has any patients! Scheduler talked so fast you could hardly understand her. Very rude. Even offered to pay out of pocket for a consultation and was told this could not be done. Actually, had scheduled an appointment 6 weeks out and I was to bring my Mri disk with me. She then informed me she would have to cancel my appointment because he did not accept self payments. Really? What do people do without insurance? My understanding Great Doctor, staff member?????

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

After an hour of waiting in the room with no doctor, Dr. Talebradeh appeared. He told me he wanted to do a procedure that, in the bottom line, had 0 to 50% chance of success but would cost me $4,000 to do. Then they left me in the waiting room for another hour, before telling me they will call me later instead.

Miserable

Posted on August 28th, 2015

I had a Breast augmentation done here and the results were horrific! They left major scars under my breasts and it has been a traumatic experience. The scars are red and noticeable and when I went back, the surgeon didn't even flinch. Don't cut costs and go here ever!!!

I give them a 5 Stare rating and I'm extremely picky when it comes to my health care.

Posted on May 28th, 2015

I have seen a few Oral Dentists in the past but by far Dr. Talebzadeh. And his staff are very professional and very caring about their patients needs.

Great Dentist The Best So Far He Didnt Scare Me

Posted on March 7th, 2012

I was suffering with PTSD newly diagnosed when I ran into serious problems with my wisdom teeth I was in terrible pain with very limited deantal insurance at the time and still he saw me and took care of my problem with sedation dentistry twice once at his office and once at the Hospital he did an outstanding job both him and his staff.

Comfortable Office

Great Plastic surgeon

Posted on March 22nd, 2011

Best Liposuction Surgeon

Posted on February 15th, 2011

Dr. Talebzadeh is an artist! I went to him for liposuction, which was the first time I've ever had surgery and I was pretty nervous. Dr. Talebzadeh was patient in answering all of my questions and the procedure went smoothly with no complications. I'm so happy with the results, I work out a lot but I never could have gotten these results without some help.

Posted on November 24th, 2017