Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nolis S Arkoulakis
Dr. Nolis S Arkoulakis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Edison, NJ. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Arkoulakis is affiliated with Jfk Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Nolis S Arkoulakis has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.<br>Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Nolis S Arkoulakis has the following 6 expertise
- Hair Restoration
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Laser Resurfacing
- Cosmetic Surgery
Dr. Nolis S Arkoulakis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Wonderful experience with this physician
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nolis S Arkoulakis - Posted on April 28th, 2015
From my first interaction with his office I was comfortable. He is informative, patient, and thorough in his explanation of the procedure and recovery process. You will not feel rushed through your appointment, he takes the time to make sure all questions are answered. His surgical skill is wonderful and I'm thrilled with my results. He was always available throughout my post operative period to answer questions and scheduled routine follow up visits to monitor my progress.
Dr. Arkoulakis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1997
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Nolis S Arkoulakis Accepts the Following Insurance
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Nolis S Arkoulakis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Edison, NJ.