Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Nomi Shaool has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Nomi Shaool has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 5
My awesome physician
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nomi Shaool - Posted on March 7th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nomi Shaool - Posted on June 29th, 2011
I am in Dr. Shaool's care since a couple of years and she has proven numereous (all) times to be the first class family doctor with first class expertise and always giving first class advice. Where other medical institutions had recommeded very expensive treatments she has found the real cause and cured it with a lot less financial effort and what is more important with a better result. And last but not least Dr. Shaool is always accessible and responsive.Liked: Disliked:
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nomi Shaool - Posted on April 7th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nomi Shaool - Posted on September 24th, 2010
I brought my mother to see Dr. Nomi. to our surprise this doctor talked to her and listened to her for a very long time before she even began to examine her. She was so gentle with my mother and so very compassionate too. She was able to diagnose what her problem was after she had seen many other doctors that just said she was depressed. Really she had a bad case of mono but no one would listen to my mom before Dr. Nomi.
Best Doctor Ever
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nomi Shaool - Posted on August 13th, 2010
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Shaool is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Nomi Shaool Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Nomi Shaool's office for more information.
1340 Old Chain Bridge Rd Ste 101 Mc Lean, VA : (703) 893-2273
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Nomi Shaool is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mc Lean, VA.