Dr. Nomi Shaool Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Nomi Shaool?

My awesome physician

Details aren't required in this case. I wouldn't trade Dr. Shaool for any other primary physician. I wouldn't have avoided doctors in the past as much if I had been introduced to Dr. Shaool sooner.

Excellent Doctor!

I am in Dr. Shaool's care since a couple of years and she has proven numereous (all) times to be the first class family doctor with first class expertise and always giving first class advice. Where other medical institutions had recommeded very expensive treatments she has found the real cause and cured it with a lot less financial effort and what is more important with a better result. And last but not least Dr. Shaool is always accessible and responsive.Liked: Disliked:

The Doc in a box at the urgent care diagnosed me as having an ulcer and toldme to take some over the counter antacids. I went to Dr. Nomi and she knew right away that I was having some serious problems. She probably saved my life.

I brought my mother to see Dr. Nomi. to our surprise this doctor talked to her and listened to her for a very long time before she even began to examine her. She was so gentle with my mother and so very compassionate too. She was able to diagnose what her problem was after she had seen many other doctors that just said she was depressed. Really she had a bad case of mono but no one would listen to my mom before Dr. Nomi.

Best Doctor Ever

Dr. Shaool is the best doctor I have ever been too. It is hard to find good careing doctors around. I am really glad me and my family have her as our doctor.

Dr. Nomi Shaool is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mc Lean, VA.