Dr. Nona Fulk Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Nona Fulk?

Horrible staff

Posted on August 29th, 2017

The doctor did fine but the staff was beyond rude and disorganized. Tried reaching them on several occasions and never once received a call back, would not go back because of the staff.

Posted on October 6th, 2015

Dr Fulk performed the Essure procedure on me years ago. The screen, during the process would not take screenshots. She used her phone to take pictures of the screen documenting the surgery. She did not change her gloves after his. After the surgery , I kept calling and complaining of the pain I was in - Essure was supposed to be completely painless, done in the office, and no heal time. She assured me it was normal. I got a second opinion and one of the coils was floating in my abdomen. The other had gone through my fallopian tube and was extremely infected. A month of antibiotics later, I had to go in for another surgery to remove my tubes. I lost my job which I had recently started, my apartment, and had to move in with relatives out of state. I filed a complaint with the medical board, but since I moved out of state correspondance was lost. While the staff was polite, I do not feel she was professional, nor listened to me as a patient.

Wonderful Experience!!!

Posted on May 7th, 2014

Dr. Fulk made me feel comfortable and was easy to talk to. I had numerous questions regarding my body and birth control. She answered all of my questions thoroughly and took the time to explain different options. He office staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who may be searching for a new female physician!!!

Would not recommend

Posted on July 25th, 2013

Best experience ever!

Posted on April 30th, 2013

I left my gyno's office when I found out that I was pregnant and went to Dr. Fulk. From the first time that I went to see her I had an ease about my new transition. The office staff was friendly and I became good friends with the nurses. Dr. Fulk was amazing. I felt well taken care of every time I went in for a visit. When the time finally came for me to have my little one Dr. Fulk was right there cheering me on the whole time. I loved the kindness and support that I received from Dr. Fulks office and I would have no one else besides Dr. Fulk to deliver any of my future little ones to come. I have also recommended her office to many of my friends, they are also pts. of Dr, Fulks and they are also very happy with the service they receive.

Pay your bill

Posted on April 25th, 2013

I assumed when this doctors office called my insurance to see if they would pay for my implanon implant that's when they came back and said I was cover and did this procedure . Soon after I started feeling sick called the dr to make an appointment and all the sudden I owe 690.00 for this implant and it wa making me very sick !!! They wouldn't see me till I pay my bill !?!?!?

Posted on November 14th, 2012

I was very dissatisfied with the overall experience of my child's delivery. This was my first birthing experience and I wished to go all natural, with no pain relieving drugs, which I did. I also wished to have NO interventions without consent from myself or my husband, which did not go as planned. I am/was more than understanding about the birth process and that sometimes things do not always go the way you wish. Among the many things I was worried about I have to admit that the experience I prepared myself for (mentally/physically/emotionally) did not include dealing with disrespect or being undermined. My husband and I can both attest truthfully that during the labor I was not an intolerable person, but for reasons unknown I felt a great deal of impatience on behalf of Nona Fulk. Her presence on my experience of birth was more of a burden than a blessing. I think it is appropriate to say that by her attitude during my experience I can conclude that she is a great under appreciator of art. Comments made in regards to my choice of avoiding an epidural made me feel senseless and weak when I expressed my pain. I would expect a woman specializing in child birth to be supportive and empowering, but her judgments were far from that. Also, upon the transitional phase when I began to push I communicated some discomforts, and as I said before I was not a demanding barbarian by any means, but she literally snapped at me! Including actions of pointing her finger at me like a child being scolded, while raising her voice have caused me a great deal of resentment towards the hospital birthing process, as well as Nona's obstetrics practices. There was no medical emergency and no need to treat a laboring woman in that manner. I feel cheated, disrespected, and quite angered about the way she handled my birthing experience. Quite honestly, I wouldn't recomend Nona Fulk's OB care to my worst enemy.

Posted on July 5th, 2017