Dr. Nonato E Pineda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nonato E Pineda?

Great Doctor

One of the best doctors in NJ on all counts. I've been a patient of Dr. Pineda's for approximately 15 years and have never had a single problem. He takes care of my entire family and I can not find enough good things to say about him in every area. He's One in a million.

I love this guy, he's down to earth, a true caring person and knows what he's doing no rushing you out!,,, He helps me live with MS ! A big thank you to him ,and I do this with no pain killers,

In my opinion this doctor is easily offended if you try to make suggestions as to how you want to be treated medically. For those of us with chronic health issues, you get to know which meds etc work best for you, but if you voice your opinions to this doctor, he can get very insulting . The staff is friendly enough but if you have to call the office to refill prescriptions , you MUST call the pharmacy to make sure it was "called in", because this office is not good about calling refills in to your pharmacy . This office sees primarily senior citizens. In fairness to this doctor and his staff, the few times that I have been there, I've noticed that many of the other patients have been patients of Dr Pineda's for years. He's not my cup of tea but for a lot of other patients, they seem to like him. And I only know that because you overhear a lot when you're sitting in the waiting room.

The Experience

Hes always just a phone call away, Prompt on calling in your prescription. And the most important thing is you can talk to him and he talks back in a language you can understand. I would refer him to anyone I know .

meziane

DORTOR NONATO PINEDA IS THE BEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD GOD BLESS YOU DOCTOR.