Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nonna Megre has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Nonna Megre has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Nonna Megre has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
I saw Dr. Nonna Megre at Pediatric Immediate Care in Greenpoint with a very sick child at a late hour. Dr. Megre stayed with me and helped me nebulize him, give him medicine and wouldn't let us leave until she felt that he had improved enough. She called the day after to check on him and the day after that. I really felt that she cared and she gave us a lot of individual attention. She also diagnosed us accurately, which was tricky, because there were other issues going on as well.
14 Years Experience
Tbilisi State Medical University
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGraham Windham Services, 10250 62nd Rd Ste AS, Forest Hills, NY
Dr. Nonna Megre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Forest Hills, NY.