Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nonnie M Estella has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 16
I booked an appointment with Dr. Estella months in advance as a new patient. I arrived at my scheduled appointment time. The receptionist (while looking down at her desk) told me "you're late, we need to reschedule". I said "excuse me?". In a scolding tone said "you were told to arrive 30 (THIRTY) minutes early". What?? I don't recall ever being told that. Even IF that were true, you're going to send home a NEW PATIENT if there was a chance YOU might have not explained that "rule"?? I never met the doctor, but if this is any indication of how I will be treated as a patient then no thank you! I contacted another doctor who pleasantly "pre registered" me in less than 5 minutes over the phone.
Her staff is soo lazy and forgetful. They dont answers calls. they place you on hold for 30 mins and forget that someones on hold. They lie because they dont want to do the work. for example i called early in the day to see if they spoke to my insurance about approving a surgery and they said they will that day and when i called back before the office closed they said it was closing 2 hours later then usual. no one returned my call and when i did call back the office was closed according to the regular time. they wont let u speak with the doc. and finally when i went into office to see if they spoke to my insurance the doc gave me an anatomy lesson. Hardest people to work with
Since the first day i met Dr Estella i liked her, shes always sweet and caring and gentle, which is important for a Gyno. When i found out she wasnt delivering babies anymore i was very sad that she wouldnt be delivering mine one day. She is an amazing DR and i travel out of state to continue to see her.
I have been coming here for 7 years and i could not ask for a better doctor, she is caring, informative and gental. Which is something i know many people complain about after a visit with their Gyno. I have ranted and raved about her to all my friends telling them to check her out. I absolutely love her and hope she doesnt leave the practice, it would be hard to replace her. :) I am dissapointed that she is no longer doing prenatal care as i knew from the beginning she was great and wouldnt have to worry about finding a good doctor, now that i am finally pregnant i have take a recommendation and hope she is just as good. She should be proud of the practice she built and compliments she receives!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2010, 2013, 2014, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015, 2013, 2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
25 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Nonnie M Estella accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsNonnie Marie Estella Md, 10 Research Pl, North Chelmsford, MA
Dr. Nonnie M Estella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Chelmsford, MA.