Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Noor S Bunney has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Noor S Bunney has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Noor S Bunney has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 60
There are good and bad things about Dr. Bunney. Most of the patients that are seen like the idea that his office is walk-in. The bad thing is that he sees to many patients, never likes to relax for a second and is just in it for the money. He always wants his patients to come in more often then all of the other doctors in Michigan.
Dr. Bunney truly follows the Hippocratic Oath.t He works tirelessly and truly cares about his patients. Dr. Bunney has gone above and beyond the call of duty for me. After hours he returns calls almost immediately and, in addition to genuine kindness and concern for each of his patients, Dr. Bunney is an excellent diagnostician. In summary, on more than one occasion Dr. Bunney has kindly told me he would pray for me and I know that he did because I immediately began to feel better. Dr. Bunney is a prince, a mentsch, and we are blessed to have him in our lives.
Going for 1.5 years. Horrible staff, terrible office management. Made same mistake on filing insurance claims 3 times. Blamed me. Blamed my insurance. Then tried to make me pay for an office visit for otc Flonase rx I had been prescribed 3 months ago. Just so I could file it for my health fund because it's over the counter now. They just want to rip you off and make you come in as much as possible.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Providence Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Noor S Bunney accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTroy Medical, 2649 Crooks Rd, Troy, MI
Dr. Noor S Bunney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Troy, MI.