Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Noor Mohammed
Dr. Noor Mohammed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Canton, MI, with other offices in Southfield, MI and Riverview, MI . He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mohammed is affiliated with Henry Ford Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Noor Mohammed has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Noor Mohammed has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Mohammed is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Henry Ford Hospital
41 Years Experience
King Edward Medical University
Graduated in 1972
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Noor Mohammed accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Noor Mohammed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, MI.