Noor Roomi Is this you?

3.1

Posted on July 2nd, 2016

TERRIBLE person and doctor

Posted on July 2nd, 2016

Horrendous Doctor. Does not take the needs of the patient into consideration AT ALL. I had a doctors appointment scheduled for a week after my birth control ran out, and simply needed a refill to get me one week to that appointment. Dr. Roomi blocked anyone at the Concord office from refilling my prescription and is not able to be contacted via any form on the weekends. I very seriously do not recommend this doctor or this practice to ANYONE.

Posted on February 29th, 2016

Always pleasant visit with Dr. Roomi. She is kind, compassionate and pleasant to speak with.

Posted on September 25th, 2015

I love dr Roomi. She is simply amazing. I had a different pcp from Harvard Vanguard before and she was horrible. Dr Roomi is a total apposite. Highly recommended! !!Her assistant Christine is very as well!

Posted on September 16th, 2014

Not attentive. Doesn't care about patients. Rude.

So long Dr. Roomi!!

Posted on February 3rd, 2012

I have never in my life written a review on anyone via the internet, or any other source for that matter. I am forced to do this because of how awful of an experience I have had with this Dr. and with her office. I have been a new patient of Dr. Roomis for almost a year now. Each time I have gone in to see her, I have waited OVER an hour. I once had to re-schedule my appointment, after waiting for over an hour. She has absolutely NO bedside manner, she continues to type as you speak, and does not listen to the patient at all. Furthermore, I have been waiting for 3 months for three basic forms to be filled out to their best ability and signed appropriately to the best of their ability....THREE months! These are simple forms for college, nothing fancy or difficult...I am a Nurse; I have worked in an office setting and a hospital setting for many years. I know how these things work. I gave step by step directions as to what needs to be done etc. I drove over an hour to drop these forms off at the office in November, and got them returned to me with one page signed, nothing filled out and nothing else. So I then faxed the forms to the office with a note attached including step by step directions, my phone number and my address. I have STILL not received the forms in the mail! I am so annoyed with this office, with the Doctor, and with the Nurse. I do not recommend this Doctor or this office to anyone. You WILL spend half your day waiting for your pre-scheduled appointment, and you will be disappointed in the care received.

Missed Diagnoses

Posted on September 3rd, 2009

Could have life threatning problem if it was not for second openion.

Posted on November 9th, 2016