Dr. Nooreddin Mirmirani Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Nooreddin Mirmirani?

I am Disabled

Posted on January 3rd, 2016

He is a good man a good doctor

OK

Posted on January 13th, 2015

Out of network doctor. Adequate, but not great for phychiatric patients who have cognitive awareness of his/her issues.

Posted on June 30th, 2014

Dr. M is a fine doctor, Both my daughter and I saw him and I have no complaints.

Do Not Even Waste Your Time Being Treated By This Clown

Posted on June 4th, 2012

Rude

Posted on January 4th, 2012

He is very Rude. He will consider you crazy as you step in his front door. My humble opinion. He will send you all the drugs the phamaceutical companies pay him to prescribe that will give you all sorts of side effects. You will gain weight and you will be even more depressed. Plus, he wont talk clear to the patient and he wont explain the patient whats going on. He will pretty much make you feel like you are nuts. When everything can be explained and treated in a natural way. My rating. I wont go back never, I am keeping myself very sane without his prescriptions try other therapy.

Consistently treating me for 14 years

Posted on June 23rd, 2011

Dr. Mirmirani accurately diagnosed my symptoms the first time he met me in the hospital and immediately identified medication that effectively treated my symptoms. He has met my entire support team and has my entire history memorized. His advice is sensible and he has always been encouraging and supportive of my goals. Although he has made several general suggestions about holistic treatments/supplements, he is really limited in his expertise in this area and I was disappointed that he never ordered any types of hormonal testing or vitamin deficiencies that might explain the actual cause of my symptoms nor could he recommend any specialists especially when the topic of pregnancy became relevant and I had to seek out safer alternatives to my medications for the health of the fetus. In 37 years, he has very limited experience dealing with patients contemplating pregnancy.

Never, Never, Never, Never, Never, Never, Never, Never, Never!!!

Posted on June 16th, 2011

This so called saw me while I was in the hospital. He told me that I should be lucky that my husband had not left me because of the disrespect I had shown my husband. He told me that I needed to be more attentive to him and pay attention to him when he spoke to me or when he told me to do something. This so called Dr. told me I needed to keep my mouth shut when my husband spoke and I should never talk back to him. After this so-called Dr. finished what he had to say, I told him that I was living in America and that I didn't have to tolerate the disrespect that either he or my husband were and had given me. I told him that it would probably be best for him to go back to his country of origin because men were not allow to treat women as if they were a lower form of human life in America. I then left him sitting in the room with my husband and both of them just stared at each other not knowing what to say. I called my regular Dr. and told him what had taken place and he arranged for another Dr. to take care of me immediately. I wouldn't let this so-called Dr. wash my car or clip my toe nails. I wouldn't recommed him to anyone for treatment - what a sad excuse of a doctor. He should not be allowed to treat a rock!!!!

an abomination of a doctor

Posted on May 18th, 2011

It is quite unfortunate that inova has selected such in inadequate human being to diagnose others. His method of diagnosis truly displays his mediocre and juvenile attitudes toward medicine. Mirmirani deserves to be terminated from his position

Posted on October 11th, 2017