Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Noorjahan Ali
Dr. Noorjahan Ali, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Noorjahan Ali has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Noorjahan Ali has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 2 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Noorjahan Ali - Posted on March 9th, 2017
I've only had 1 visit with her so far but was so happy to finally find a doctor that cares and listens and explains. I was ready to cry tears of joy by the time I left the office. I had taken my family to another pediatric practice for years before finally leaving them and I wish I had found Dr. Ali to begin with.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Noorjahan Ali - Posted on September 21st, 2016
Dr. Noorjahan Ali accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
Locations & DirectionsADVANCED PEDIATRIC CARE, 2532 Oak St, Jacksonville, FL
Dr. Noorjahan Ali is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.