Dr. Noorjahan Ali Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Noorjahan Ali?

Best pediatrician

Posted on March 9th, 2017

I've only had 1 visit with her so far but was so happy to finally find a doctor that cares and listens and explains. I was ready to cry tears of joy by the time I left the office. I had taken my family to another pediatric practice for years before finally leaving them and I wish I had found Dr. Ali to begin with.

very happy

Posted on September 21st, 2016

I am very happy with the attention and care Dr has provided to my family. Highly recommended.

Posted on August 2nd, 2016