Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Noosha C Amiri-Davani
Dr. Noosha C Amiri-Davani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Noosha C Amiri-Davani has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Noosha C Amiri-Davani has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Noosha C Amiri-Davani is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 9
Self-verified patient of Dr. Noosha C Amiri-Davani - Posted on October 17th, 2015
Such a caring doctor. I had a wonderful experience. She took the time to listen, treat and really help me.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Noosha C Amiri-Davani - Posted on August 5th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Noosha C Amiri-Davani - Posted on October 21st, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Noosha C Amiri-Davani - Posted on August 25th, 2012
11 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 2007
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUC DAVIS MEDICAL CENTER, 2315 Stockton Blvd, Sacramento, CA
Dr. Noosha C Amiri-Davani is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.