Dr. Nora Bolanos Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Nora Bolanos?

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

She suck

dont recommended this doctor

Posted on December 25th, 2013

I would not recommended this doctor. waiting time is so bad. the front desk dont know what the doing you call and they put you on hold for long time, We made appoitments and then we get a call the doctor is leaving early or will not be in.

HORRIBLE OFFICE

Posted on March 1st, 2012

I dont recommend anyone to come to this office, the staff is horrible, they dont know what they are doing, they give parents attitudes and hang up the phone in your face, when u make an appointment they have u waiting for one hour in the waiting room and another hour in the room, no vitals nothing... they put you on hold and u get asked what your calling for when 3 people have asked u the same question already, and still they put you on hold again. It is so bad. and is sad because you would think that when it comes to kids these offices would be more friendly and professional.. but nope. big big disappointment.. dont recommend it. ive been in that office 4 times and i have yet to see a doctor.

GOOD DOCTOR, BUT....

Posted on August 30th, 2011

I have been visiting Dr. Bolanos office for almost 2 years. First, she was my son's, then my newborn daughter's doctor. She is nice and professional person. But here is an issue what forced me to change this office-it is waiting time! If you have an appointment, the waiting time maybe less than 1 hour, but if come as an emergency-I spend 4,5 hours in the waiting room with a baby who had a fever!!! They said to me that I can come to their office at 9.30am what I did, but called me in after all patients who came w/ appointment! We left office at 2pm. So, if you have plenty of free time to spend in the doctor's office, it's nice place to go. but if you are busy person and your time is worthies for you, I won't recommended this place.

Posted on December 29th, 2016