Dr. Nora Cantu Is this you?

4.9

She is great with her patients, so if you wait a bit, you dont really mind because she will give you the time you need. She makes you feel important.

great

She is a very good Dr. She has been my doctor for many yrs and she has always been very good. All my family sees her.

Fantastic Doctor

I really like my Doctor, she is very understandable and passionate for her patients, she is always trying to keep them in good health... I really highly recommend her, but I wish not too many patients go when I have to go to my appointment, because is only one Dr. Cantu for too many appointments, last time they assigned another Dr. to my son who turned 18 and well my family and I, we did not like it But she an awesome Doctor I am so happy to have her like my primary care provider!.... Keep doing what you do Dr. Cantu :)

Great Bedside Manners

I have been with Dr. Cantu for 12 years and although she is further from me since I have moved I cant' bring myself to change PCP, due to the horror stories I hear from my friends and read online regarding other Physicians. I will keep taking the 25 miles ride once every 3 months for follow-up visits.

I am very pleased with Dr Cantu. Sometimes you have to wait for her but once she gets there I never feel rushed. She always asks about my family. My wife and mother-in-law use her as well. She's very nice.

Deputy Sheriff

hv had doc cantu for years and she really makes you fwll that you are getting the best care possible

Great, but a long wait.

three days later, my labs are in, but the doctor hasn't called. I loved her bedside manner, but not getting back to me while I wait here nervously is not fun. Plus, I waited an hour and a half to see her the first time. Worth the wait, but my goodness, there needs to be better time management.

THE BEST!

WITHOUT A DOUBT....THE BEST DOCTOR I'VE EVER HAD! Because of the Doctor AND her friendly, quality staff, it is a pleasure to visit her office.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS DOCTOR SHE IS VERY FRIENDLY ALWAYS SMILING AND LAUGHING SHE MAKES ME FEEL SO COMFORTABLE