Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nora V Faynberg
Dr. Nora V Faynberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Faynberg is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia and Aria Health-Torresdale Campus. Dr. Faynberg has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Nora V Faynberg has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Nora V Faynberg has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Nora V Faynberg has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
The wait time to see the doctor is normally 45 minutes or more once you arrive. It's because she spends a lot of time with her patients and actually listens to what you have to say. Really nice doctor. I'd rather wait to see her than be in and out at another doctors office in which most don't show concern.
The wait time for this doctor is routinely greater than one hour. On my first visit, I waited more than 3 hours. Other patients in the waiting room said this is standard. However, the doctor spends a lot of quality time with each patient and patients don't seem to mind the wait as long as they get the same personal attention. She is extremely thorough and has diagnosed a couple of problems that no other doctor noticed. You will have to decide if time or thoroughness is more important to you.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Faynberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Christophers Hospital For Children
Dr. Nora V Faynberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsElena Annopolsky Mdpc, 9150 Marshall St Ste 17, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Nora V Faynberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.